To do: Cut and paste below into comments and add your answers. Feel free to cut/paste onto your blog for fun.
1. How old do you have to be to move up from the kids’ table?
Depending on the number of kids, old enough to "behave"...but at my Thanksgivings we had so many kids, we were happy to have our own table!
2. Stuff the turkey or cook stuffing separately? (aka salmonella or not?)
No stuffing. It allows for regular and gluten free stuffing, and a non-contaminated turkey!
3. Who sits at the head of the table?
4. Pumpkin, pecan, apple pie?
5. What the hell is mince meat?
I'm not sure, but grammatically speaking, shouldn't it be minced meat?
6. Is it okay to play Christmas music on Thanksgiving?
No. Wait until December. And preferably out of my earshot. I kind of hate Christmas music.
7. In five words or less, worst Thanksgiving memory?
Was 6, tasted beer. BLEGH.
8. Speaking of leftovers. Who gets dibs on them?
The host, starving college students, and starving teachers/young adult children.
9. Worst Thanksgiving food?
This is my favorite holiday because all the food is good! But sometimes a good dish gets messed up. Lumpy gravy...no thanks.
10. Best Thanksgiving quick joke?
This is embarrassing...I honestly can't think of one.
Share a Thanksgiving joke in the comments!
Answer a question or two...or all!
Have a wonderful, gratitude-heavy, fun-filled day!