I am so excited that Meg tagged me to do the Versatile Blogger Survey because it's been awhile since something like this has come around. I love filling these out because I end up learning things about myself I hadn't realized before.
1. What is something people might be surprised to learn about you? My mom and I share a birthday! I always tell her I'm the best present she ever got.
|One of my favorite pictures of my mom and me.|
2. Have you ever met someone famous? I've met a few famous people...Most recently, I met Jill Biden, Eric Stonestreet, Cal Ripken Jr., and a few other baseball players during the All Star Game weekend last summer. I also met Sugar Ray when I was in high school and was a little surprised at how tongue-tied I got!
|With Ironman himself.|
3. What is something you hope will never come back in style? Mall bangs! I can respect a resurgence of '80s styles, but the hair is just bad.
|Sorry, DJ, those bangs have got to go.|
4. What is one thing on your travel must-see bucket list? This is tough, because there are some places I'd like to see again, but if we're talking places I haven't seen yet, I'd have to say New Zealand! If the photos of it are this breathtaking, I can't imagine how it must look in person!
|I mean...how can you look at this picture and not want to go there?!|
5. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Probably Natalie Portman or Emma Watson. They're both brilliant women who have rocked the normal bodies, brown eyes, and brown hair nature gave them instead of going all Hollywood on us. Plus, Watson's activism is really admirable.
|If you squint really hard, I could pass as their less glamorous sister!|
6. Who is your favorite Disney princess? I have to say Belle. Even when I was little, I always identified with her the most - I loved that she was the only brunette princess, she's smart, and she doesn't take sass from any man!
|Hipster Belle knows what's up.|
7. What would you sing at karaoke night? "Don't Stop Believing'...I'm totally a cliche, but at least I embrace it.
8. Who would you want to be stranded on a desert island with? For my sanity, Matt. For my survival, Cody Lundin.
|You know you've got a legit survivalist on your hands when he refuses to wear shoes...ever.|
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? I have a ton of pet peeves (what does that say about me?!), but one weird one is people who talk really slowly or repeat themselves a lot. Why can't people be efficient speakers?!
10. What clothing item/accessory/shoes do you have way too many of in your closet? I own WAY too many jeans (well over a dozen pairs, and that's after donating literally 20 pairs this year) and cute-shoes-I-bought-on-a-whim-but-never-wear-because-they-pinch. Honestly, I rotate the same six outfits or so...I have no clue why I own so much stuff.
Now, I'm going to tag a few bloggers!
Answer any of the questions above!